Croup when to worry
My baby is prone to croup, and it is hard not to panic when it happens. Please can you tell me the signs that I should call the doctor?
The following are the signs that your baby’s croup is severe and you should call the doctor:
– If you baby is struggling to breathe to the extent that her stomach is being pulled during each breathe
– If the breathing problems are getting progressively worse
– If the baby is not able to swallow
– If you notice a bluish tinge, particularly around the mouth
– If your baby cannot be soothed and continues to be unhappy for any period of time
What's new in next-level Babycare & Pregnancy...
Never miss a thing
email@example.com • +27 (0)81 885 4683
*Important : The information provided is for information purposes only. No medical diagnosis or prescription can be inferred or is implied. Please consult your doctor for medical advice.